Tufdek™ 2-Ply Deck & Roof PVC Membrane System
Tufdek’s 2-Ply roof PVC membrane system was designed for walkable roof assemblies where the most demanding surface protection is required.
Starting with an approved substrate, apply one of our proprietary adhesives and fully adhere our Tuff-Shield TX-60 reinforced base ply ensuring all panels are overlapped and hot air welded. Next, apply adhesive and fully adhere our signature brand, Tufdek as the walkable cap sheet to complete the installation of our 2-Ply system. This innovative approach to walkable deck waterproofing helps keep the foot traffic from making contact with the base roof PVC membrane while minimizing the thickness and weight normally encountered in a typical inverted roof assembly.
With the added security of our industry-leading 20-year warranty and a color pattern to suit any home exterior, there is only one choice for complete deck and roof waterproof protection – the Tufdek 2-Ply waterproofing system.
Roof PVC Membrane Features Include:
- Industry-leading laminated construction
- Proprietary Hydrophobic Polycarbonate top finish
- Non-wicking high tenacity weft reinforcement
- Burn and flame resistant
- Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial preventing mold and mildew
- Total roof PVC membrane thickness of 120mils
- No increase to the height of the seam; still only a mere 60mil
- Complete redundancy at areas of seams
- Industry-leading 20-year warranty
Tufdek is the WORLD’S STRONGEST waterproof vinyl decking