Tufdek Industries – Copyright Provisions
COPYRIGHT – PROVISIONS
All editorial content and graphics on our website and in our materials are protected by Canadian copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws, and may not be copied without the express permission of Tuff Industries Inc. (“TUFF”), which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of TUFF’S editorial content and graphics for any purpose without TUFF’S permission is strictly prohibited.
DO NOT copy or adapt any code that TUFF creates to generate pages. It is also covered by TUFF’S copyright.
As a courtesy to owners of intellectual property rights, we are willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints arising out of any material found on our site or in our materials. However, we provide no guarantee that we will remove the allegedly infringing materials from our site or materials.
We encourage the owners of intellectual property rights who believe their rights are being infringed by any company who advertises or lists its products on our site or in our materials to resolve their disputes directly with that company.
If you believe that your rights have been violated:
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by TUFF or by a third party who has included material on our sites or in our materials, please provide the information listed below to TUFF’S designated copyright agent:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- An address, telephone number and e-mail address where TUFF can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where TUFF can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material(s). We may provide the allegedly infringing party with your e-mail address so that they can personally respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer, pending resolution of the matter.
If your material(s) have been removed based on the complaints of another party, TUFF will provide you with notice if your material is removed due to alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the e-mail address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved.
If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Website without permission, please notify TUFF INDUSTRIES INC. at:
TUFF INDUSTRIES INC.
9570 Bottom Wood Lake Rd.
Lake Country B.C. Canada