Low VOC Contact Adhesive for Vinyl Decking Installation
Our Tufdek Low VOC Vinyl Flooring Adhesive provides exceptional bond strength on flat and vertical surfaces. Designed to be used where immediate adhesion bond is required or on application’s not suited for the use of Latex based adhesive. This Low VOC product by Tuff Industries Inc. must be used in well ventilated areas, which makes it ideal for vinyl decking products. Read ALL safety and MSDS before using Low VOC solvent adhesive.
- Solvent based Low VOC Vinyl Flooring Adhesive
- For use on flat and vertical surfaces
- Fast Curing
- Minimal plasticizer impact
- Compatible with all Tuff membranes
- Apply at temperatures at or above 40 ºF / 4 ºC and rising
- Coverage: 50-70 sq. ft. / gal
- Stir adhesive before applying
- Do not freeze
- Frozen adhesive must be discarded
- 1 x 5 US gal /18.9 L
- Skid 48 pails x 5 US gal /18.9 L
Tufdek is the WORLD’S STRONGEST Vinyl Decking System!